Chef de Rang
Example Hotel is always looking for people who consistently excel in their role and are committed to providing an exceptional stay to its guests: people who create a trusting relationship, encourage success and make a difference.
Your day to day
Join us as our new Chef de Rang:
Your main duties will be to:
- Set up the F&B outlet.
- Ensure the smooth service in your section: from the order to the bill.
- Upsell whenever possible when taking the order.
- Clear the tables and tidy up the F&B outlet.
- Facilitate the communication with the kitchen.
- Be perfectly knowledgeable about the menu and provide your recommendations
- Respect and apply our Standard Operation Procedures.
- Make the guests feel at ease, listen to them attentively in order to take their remarks and wishes into account.
What we need from you
With a degree in Hospitality, you have minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position within a hotel establishment of the same category (4-star, +200 rooms) and/or a luxury brasserie.
You are fluent in French and English. Mastering another foreign language of one of our target markets (Germany, China, India, Italy, Middle East, Netherlands, Russia) is highly desirable.
Knowledge of Micros/Simphony is a plus.
Thanks to your strong people-orientation and team spirit, you are acknowledged for the quality and the personalization of your service. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are autonomous, well-organized and flexible. You aim to share your passion and knowledge with your guests and your colleague and are willing to help when needed.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us: all applications are welcome.
What we offer
We`ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you`ll become part of the Example Hotel